Work Work

'Kay, so sometimes I run into certain dilemmas. Like when fun collides with not-fun. There's some resolution issues in what I've been posting, mostly on my daily digital journal pages. I had some srs reading to do, like what's a raster img vs. a vector img to see if I can clean some of that crap up. Do I want to keep reading about this? I would normally say...hell no! But you know what? I really want to get better at this. So...fuck it! I'm reading and YouTubing and all that. I can't just handwave this stuff and be magically good at it. I really wish tho.

Dilemma number two: Paintstorm Studio is such an awesome app but it just won't run on my old iPad Air. :( I'm going to have to ask Dad if he needs me to help him out at the office. A couple of weeks ago I kinda remember him talking about all the filing that needs to be done. I freaking hate filing, but he does pay me when I go in, so maybe I'll be that much closer to a new iPad.

Here's something I spent a while on last night on Paintstorm. I was trying to find textures and brushes that I liked with colors that went together. (Mom's spring thing is still giving me some inspiration.) Everyone raves about this program but it's just such crap for me. I just know it's my hardware, but couldn't they have made it so that it would still kind of work on older iPads?

Anyway, this is "Abandon." I was originally going to call it "Wild Abandon," then I realized it sounded like some romance novel my mom would read. Eww.

And my journal page even though that fuzzy title bugs me. Oh wait, maybe I need to adjust the opacity or something? Hmm, going to have to write that down. OMFG, I sound like Sam. LOL!!! 


Comments

  1. Sonny ,

    you are a bad influence on me. I got a little "crazy" with color today, too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts