Plantastic

I got a plant! My first one. If I can't have a pet, then at least I get to take care of this little plantito. I don't know why this makes me happy today (gonna forget about my crabby journal page from earlier), but it does. I get to take care of my very own succulent. It's so cute! And so small. Please, please don't let me have my Mom's black thumb. That woman kills everything. If it wasn't for my Dad, the yard would look terrible.

Survive, plantito, survive!!!

After much searching, I think I've figured it out - I have an "echeveria". I just don't know what kind because OMG there's so many! My little plantito also inspired the latest illustration:


Succulent Trio
Procreate


I have to say that I really like this Goodnotes app for journaling. I can have all these different layouts and their grid paper is the bomb. LMFAO. I put down "smile" and had a kinda downer of a journal entry. Oh well. It's what I felt like at the time.

Comments

Popular Posts