Vacay

So happy I brought my iPad when Lex and I decided to go adventuring on Wednesday! I haven't been home much, except to pick up clothes and stuff so I can stay over again. Between playing with Bob the cat (who is staying with Lex until Sunday, I think), some gaming, coffee timez, and Netflix, I've been working on that Sktchy WIP and a random abstract just to try out some brushes in Procreate.

I got Lex hooked on the new Lost in Space! Mwahahahahaha!!! She hates me but loves me for it. There's only 10 episodes. It always pains her when she can't mega-binge on a series. 


Abstract 003
Procreate

Sktchy WIP Progression
Nose job
Skin tone fixes

Quick Bob story, BTW. That little shit (LOL) had an "accident." It jumped up on the bed meowing loudly at us and OMFG the smell! *gag* We had to get up and take care of Bob-the-poopers. XD

Poor kitty though, I think we overdid it on treats or something. I won't go into what we saw. I will spare you.

We basically spent a long while in the bathroom, cleaning Bob up with T.P. and lots of wipinz. We were both so surprised that after being so mad at what was going on with the T.P. wipes, Bob still cuddled with us after poopocalypse was over.

Lex said I could stay until Sunday if I want the full Bob fix. Mom and Dad haven't said anything so far, so...YES!

Documenting Bob's "surprise."

P.S. Today I learned how to modify a brush in Procreate to create the "Fat Pencil." I am pleased. That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts