Thursday Roundup

Hi, Thursday. Why did you not alert me to the fact that Twitch is here...in my home??? At least I was dressed this time. I'm trying that weird thing where you wake up and get ready like you're going to start your day right and you know, change out of your sleep clothes? Yeah, I did that today.

Bucket is home too, but the rest of the Jock Flock isn't around. YES. From what I heard (okay, okay...I eavesdropped), Twitch is here talking to my Dad about engineering, like...career stuff. I don't think I even knew that he was in engineering. Cause he works at the Best Buy, the one that Lex and I usually wander into because Twitch works there, okay? 


I eventually went back into my room. I didn't want them to come out of Dad's office and have them catch me hanging out in the hallway. So I just quickly did some sketches of Bob the cat from some pics I took over the weekend.


Fat Pencil Sketch
Procreate


Quick Sketch in Color
Procreate
(I realized cats sleep a LOT.)


Journaling
Goodnotes

Sam is definitely rubbing off on me. Look at my fucking journal today! LMFAO. It looks like one of her notebook pages. She'd be proud. In fact, I think I'll send her a teeny-tiny pic of my layout and blur the rest of my super secret stuff out of there. :P

...

OMG, OMG...what the hell just happened???

Twitch is staying for lunch cause my Mom is home and she brought home a bunch of Teriyaki and bubble tea cause she's, um, Mom - and she insisted. He actually said hi to me again and asked me what I was up to. IDK why I mentioned that I was applying for jobs. He smiled and asked me which places. I rattled off the places I put in online apps for. He was like "Best Buy? Awesome. I'll let my manager know to look out for your application. Maybe we'll wind up working together." I said thank you. I really think I said thank you. 

Then I shuffled back in here.

Yeah, what just happened???




Comments

Popular Posts