Just Paint

That's my new motto. Just paint. I'm done playing around with my Monet inspired Corel painting. This was pretty fun to do. I may be doing a few more. I'd write some more, but I'm journaled out and I have to pick up my crap from the front room. My art stuff has been out there for a while and it's time to get that junk back into my room so I can work on some combo analog/digital shit stuff.

I'm super excited about all these new projects that I've been figuring out on the iPad. Sam's digital washi was a hit, and now I kinda like it too. And I'm on this free online class kick. Maybe once the trial period is over, I'll have a job and be able to continue my subscription. The stuff I've been learning is AMAZEBALLS!!!

Meh. I am just repeating my journal thing. So I'll just leave this here.


Impressionistic!
Corel Painter 2018


Journaling
Goodnotes

Comments

Popular Posts