iPads Are A Girl’s Best Friend

Sam is around this weekend, so I got dragged to the mall. There was mention of teriyaki, so why the eff not even if I hate the mall? Post-teriyaki, we passed by the Apple store. After waiting for Sam outside I dunno how many stores, she totally got that this was my thing. (Sam is a Samsung girl because she says it has her name in it already. LMAO) 

I got to fondle one of the iPad Pros. The one I was testing didn’t have a pencil, but at least I got to compare my old iPad with the new ones. Dayum. The new screens are so nice. I want one so much I think I’m gonna punch something!!!

TBH, I’ve always been so low maintenance that my parent’s lectures of getting a job so I can buy stuff I want never really meant much. If I had my games, and my measly allowance, I was fine. Lately, I’ve been wanting a few things - classes, an upgrade on my iPad, maybe even a new phone (not really feeling this last thing but I'm starting to not have GPS).

Ugh. This smells like a "need a job thing". Suck!

I’ll text Lex later and moan and groan about this for a few. Maybe even over some bubble tea. Speaking of tea, here’s a cup. No bubbles, done in Procreate.



JEOTD:


Comments

Popular Posts