I haz to brain???

Oh fuck a duck, I think I'm actually going to have to put some brain power into this art shit. I wanted a couple more brushes for some of my programs. So there was learning how to import. Then one of the brushes didn't work the way it was supposed to - or, the way I wanted it to. Nooooooo!!! Much flailing ensued. 

Okay, so what then? I had to go through each freaking brush setting (and let me tell you that there are a LOT in Procreate) just to figure out which one would make the roller brush roll vertically too and not just side to side. It took me a bit, but I *found* the fucking setting. Yassssss! 

So, there was more brush testing in Procreate:




And the daily journal, featuring Bob Ross and the brushes that make "happy little trees." LOL. IDK, it came free with Corel when I bought it. Maybe I can use it in other stuff.


After all this braining, I am going to GAME, dammit! Maybe go out and get a coffee and then game. Yeah, that's the plan. Texting Lex now. She's going to be happy to caffeinate.

Comments

Popular Posts