Girls, Girls, Girls

It must be girl day. I've been drawing girls, hung out with one of my girls, and I even ditched a raid to work on some more girls. Part of me is worried that they'll take me out of the regular raid rotation because of this. I mean, DPS is DPS, there's a shit ton of DPSers out there so I shouldn't feel as bad. I'm the only Demonhunter in the guild though so it's kinda obvious when I don't show. Meh. IDC though. I'm REALLY making progress with this digital stuff.

Here's a possible series that's starting to develop. I know, it's not dark like my usual stuff. I think Mom's request to do something in spring ("spreeeeeng" LOL) colors, plus all this rain just made me want to do another sketch with some happy colors in it. Signed by my dwarf alter ego: "Gimli Bieber." *snort*



"Spring Sprite"
ArtRage App

This next one took me a few days to finish. The last bit was deciding what I wanted in her thought bubble. When I finally got up this morning I thought it would be funny for someone so dressed up to want a burger. That's something I'd totally do!


"I Could Use A Burger"
Medibang App

Gotta run. Sam's still here. I better hang out with her before she disappears into boyfriend land again. Thank God she isn't talking about him constantly or I'd toss her out of my room. :P


Comments

  1. I like your grey paper. It's one of my favorite colors, besides black.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts