Experiments

Tuesdays are good days, specially when Dad is working from home (quietly) and Mom is at the mall. I know that Bucket isn't home either. So, peace and quiet, and the possibility of eating out with Dad once he decides to take a break! Woot!!!

Lex and I made a snack run to the Asian market, so I'm all set. Pocky at the ready, gummy bears, some caramels, and pork rinds for salty goodness. Oh, and I can't forget my guilty pleasure (thanks, Mom) of these dried little flavored anchovies. I partly get them because it grosses Lex out, but I secretly love them! She made some joke about how "This is probably why you fish so much in-game!!!" :P That has absolutely nothing to do with it!

Armed with all of my snacks, I am ready to keep working on my still life repaint. That's the next experiment. The next project.

OMG - I am using the word PROJECT. This is so fucking weird!!! ARGHHHHH!!!

I just finished an experiment with more abstracts. This was so weird to do. Like, people say it's super easy, you just toss stuff around. Yeah, okay. I actually had to brain and figure out if it needed more texture or marks or if the colors looked good together and shit. Mad respect to those abstract artists out there. The good ones actually put work into it!

Effort of the day courtesy of Procreate:

Blue and Ochre Abstract
(LOL...I feel like adding a size here)
48" x 48" (NOT! LMAO)

And my sticky note journaling because I...cannot...even lately.





Comments

Popular Posts