Eval

Yup. This is the longest I've ever stuck at doing anything. I don't even want to say anything about it to anyone or I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up. Even on a day like today when I feel like shit, I'm still walking around with my stylus and my iPad next to me. Okay, except for at mealtimes because who the fuck eats with their iPad or phone at their elbow? My mom does, yeah, and it drives me nuts. Like, excuse me...can you look up now and again and look at us?

This is why we don't have meals together very often. It...doesn't go well.

My Dad saw my thing from today and was all "That looks like a Patrick Nagel."

I hate it when my parents speak words that I don't understand. :P Anyway, I was trying to make friends with Paintstorm Studio. I can now say that I really like their default pencil. It actually feels like my old iPad has pressure sensitivity, even if it totally doesn't.


Nagelesque
Paintstorm Studio
Procreate

Journal and to-do list. Lately it seems like life is more like short to do lists. I may keep the to-do lists and do journaling in a bullet format. I can't stand writing a lot. Yup, that's part of my eval about what I've been doing this month.

Art = good. Writing = meh.


Comments

Popular Posts